Advertising your events and services/sell tickets/receive payments for the sale of ticket/s
1. Tickets you purchase are bought directly from the event organiser. Taste The Strawberries is not responsible for any change in the event time or cancellation of any event.
2. Taste The Strawberries does not currently take any Payment (percentage) from ticket sales. All monies goes directly to the event organiser via pay-pal. You may occur additional costs from pay-pal
3. You will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements at the event
4. To prevent fraud you may be asked to present ID on arrival at the event.
5. You must be aware that your email provider may filter our or the event organisers email as spam.
6. Any disputes including refunds should be taken up with the event organisers
7. Tickets cannot be transferred or refunded once purchased unless agreed with the event organiser
8. Some of the events may be filmed. If you do not wish to be part of this filming please discuss with event organisers before start of event.
9. On purchase of your ticket, you will receive an e-ticket via your email and a receipt of your payment and agreement with the event organiser via pay-pal
10. Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us and the event organiser of any errors. Mistakes cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary with the event organiser.
11. Third-party Events are not the responsibility of Taste The Strawberries, Taste The Strawberries does not organise these events and has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event
12. Before completing your booking please ensure all information provided is correct and you agree to the terms and information of the event.